Interview to our customer
We decided to interview one of our dear customers, for whom we made both classic and Barefoot sandals, based on the drawings and indications provided.
Mario Doni, in fact, offers its customers not only the possibility to customize the proposed models, varying the color of the upper or the type of insole, but also to send the design of an ideal sandal or to make structural changes to those on the website.
In this interview I wanted to investigate the reason of our Barefoot sandal.
1. Why did you choose to wear this type of sandals with a particular sole?
I chose them, because they are really special and therefore fully reflect my whimsy vein.
2. Did you find them immediately comfortable or did you take time to get used to them?
It takes 2-3 walks to get used to, but then they are simply “exciting”.
3. Why do you prefer to wear these sandals instead of the traditional ones?
Because a person is noticed and observed in street cafes, simply by wearing special accessories, such as toe rings or nail polish. In my city, there is a fashion boutique owner who always wears particular sandals, but not as extravagant as mine. She is quite jealous, because I will never tell her where you can buy !!
4. I have read that walking barefoot or wearing barefoot shoes brings benefits.
Have you found any benefits or changes by wearing these sandals?
Physically I have not found any specific advantage, but mentally they are phenomenal, because one is aware of being captivating, unique.
5. Have you ever worn other barefoot shoes before buying our sandals?
Yes, practically from all famous designers, eg. Giancarlo Paoli, Giusepe Zanotti, Gucci, Rick Owens, Martin Margiela etc. I also wear female sandals of any height if the color is right, but all must be “thongs” !!
6. How did you get the inspiration for the barefoot sandals you designed and sent us?
This is just my big hobby or my only addiction and my great hobby…sorry about it! 😉
We thank R.U. for this short interview that he kindly gave us.
If anyone wants to share their experience with us, he can write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.